Results 1 to 4 of 4
- 05-26-2011, 03:00 PM #1
- 05-26-2011, 04:24 PM #2
- Join Date
- Sep 2008
- Voorschoten, the Netherlands
- Blog Entries
- Rep Power
torrent is nice to use.
Joscenosillicaphobia: the fear for an empty beer glass
- 05-26-2011, 05:51 PM #3
thats great answer i love it ., wow how brilliant you are :p:) Small word can mean it more ,.
- 05-27-2011, 05:29 PM #4
Ha! Well, I have had good luck with straight TCP. If you're talking file transfer that is. Its easy to write a client/server combo that will allow file transfer like this, and it is fast (as fast as your connection assuming you use large buffers). If you mean for communication, then RMI is great, although a little complicated for basic use. I prefer Object Serialization most of the time, and then code a simple communication package. This is handy for text messages, simple commands, coords or flags, etc...
- By DeadTriton in forum Forum LobbyReplies: 0Last Post: 02-02-2011, 12:58 PM
- By nikhil.engineer.ec in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-15-2010, 01:08 PM
- By rc_coder in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 10-11-2010, 11:13 AM
- By lse123 in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 21Last Post: 02-10-2010, 09:52 AM
- By Nikohw in forum Java AppletsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-12-2009, 10:05 PM