Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 05-24-2011, 10:31 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2009
- Rep Power
Suggestion on packages to use when connecting java with wireless real life objects
Im thinking of making a rc-computer controlled submarine as a senior project.
Mainly because I would like to make a cool radar interface and be able to controll
the whole thing from a laptop.
Problem is, I'm not sure on how to connect the two objects..
Bluetooth might work but would not be so fast..
I'v tried before to install some java-usb thing, It took ages and never worked.
Any suggestion on what to use?
I have an arduino but it doesnt support bluetooth..
To state my question clear:
What is the cheapest and easiest way to make a java program recive and send
information to another device which can preform tasks (like turn a servo etc)?
- 05-24-2011, 11:25 PM #2
- By lamborman in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 01-22-2011, 08:30 AM
- By V.J in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 4Last Post: 02-24-2010, 08:12 PM
- By Deathmonger in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 07-10-2008, 02:34 AM
- By Zosden in forum Forum LobbyReplies: 6Last Post: 06-25-2008, 06:39 AM