Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Help: traverse Huffman tree
- 05-24-2011, 11:02 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2011
- Rep Power
Help: traverse Huffman tree
I have posted this thread once but don't see it appear in forum, so I post again.
I make the program that receives the input, then counts the frequency of the characters and makes the Huffman tree
After making the tree, I try to traverse all the tree from the root to every leaf.
The problem is, I don't know how to write the code to traverse the Huffman tree.
Do you have any idea?
- By Reploids in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2011, 10:42 AM
- By Beginner101 in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 04-04-2011, 10:31 PM
- By asifu9 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 11-02-2010, 01:27 PM
- By ryuzog in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2010, 11:45 AM
- By laurie in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 0Last Post: 06-29-2010, 09:16 PM