Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Exclude character
- 05-23-2011, 07:56 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2010
- Rep Power
I have a short question. I am trying to use the Scanner class to get a specific data from a Vector which I have converted to a string object. I use the replaceAll method to replace the character I donīt wont to get. But my problem is that I have no idea hove I do to exclude the List element char: "". Hove can i format my method so I can get rid of them?
- 05-23-2011, 08:07 PM #2
What have you tried? What did it do that you weren't expecting (or what did it not do that you were expecting)? Have you looked at the Pattern class documentation?
- 05-23-2011, 08:19 PM #3
- By queuetip in forum XMLReplies: 0Last Post: 02-22-2010, 01:44 AM
- By blackstormattack in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-16-2009, 11:36 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 03-30-2008, 10:12 AM
- By bugger in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-09-2007, 08:54 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 09-26-2007, 08:42 PM