Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Look and feel - TinyLaf
- 05-22-2011, 09:45 PM #1
Look and feel - TinyLaf
Hi ... Im trying to set my look and feel to TinyLaf nighly theme ... and it says i have to set the Default.theme to nightly....
Im new to look and feel ... Is there anyone how can give me som tips or direct me to where i can find the answer ...
this is what i could do so far:
Toolkit.getDefaultToolkit().setDynamicLayout(true); System.setProperty("sun.awt.noerasebackground", "true"); JFrame.setDefaultLookAndFeelDecorated(true); JDialog.setDefaultLookAndFeelDecorated(true); TinyLookAndFeel tiny = new TinyLookAndFeel(); UIManager.setLookAndFeel("de.muntjak.tinylookandfeel.TinyLookAndFeel");
thanks for help..
- 05-22-2011, 10:37 PM #2
- By nonabhai in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 09-24-2010, 08:23 PM
- By mine0926 in forum NetBeansReplies: 4Last Post: 05-05-2010, 04:27 AM
- By makpandian in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 6Last Post: 02-13-2009, 02:55 AM
- By Stein in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 10-03-2008, 04:07 AM
- By arun_kumar in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 11-17-2007, 06:21 PM