Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 05-20-2011, 10:37 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
- Rep Power
GUI problem, interaction in Java!!!
Does anyone of u have tried before how to make a simple interaction using shapes in java.
For example: I want to create a rectangle and a button from where I make it increase the size of shapes slowly , i mean i want to show it while increasing the size slowly, it is interaction im sure u guys have heard about this.
I was thinking using threads about this each 1 second ito increase the size of shape but it didnt work.
I would appreciate if anybody show me a litle bit example how it might look.
- 05-20-2011, 11:34 PM #2
- By wotupduck in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 03-20-2011, 06:54 AM
- By Glyph in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 10-19-2010, 08:43 PM
- By satimis in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 06-30-2010, 06:14 PM
- By kekewong in forum JDBCReplies: 5Last Post: 01-10-2010, 03:47 PM
- By Pierced1 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 02-19-2009, 01:54 AM