Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Looking for an XML editor...
- 05-19-2011, 10:13 PM #1
Looking for an XML editor...
I'm looking for an XML editor that will take a DTD or schema, allow me to add new elements easily in a context-sensitive way (e.g., add "param" elements to a "message" element, if that's what my DTD defines) and force me to input all the required fields for each element before allowing me to save a document.
Edit: I forgot to mention that it must run on Linux. And I may have found what I'm looking for in XML Copy Editor.
Last edited by kjkrum; 05-19-2011 at 11:10 PM.Get in the habit of using standard Java naming conventions!
- 05-24-2011, 01:09 PM #2Member
- Join Date
- May 2011
- Rep Power
- 05-25-2011, 09:35 PM #3
Alas, neither's free. (Pay? For a text editor? In this century? Ha!)Get in the habit of using standard Java naming conventions!
- By Jan Stoffel in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2011, 04:15 PM
- By jperson in forum JDBCReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2010, 04:52 AM
- By supra s in forum Java AppletsReplies: 8Last Post: 06-15-2010, 02:49 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2008, 03:47 PM
- By Marty in forum XMLReplies: 3Last Post: 05-11-2007, 10:27 AM