Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 05-18-2011, 12:03 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2008
- Rep Power
java mail, using POP3, move a message to another folder?
Is it possible if I am using java mail API and POP3 protocol to move a message from INBOX folder to another folder, i.e. "processed" (I will create this folder)?
I read somewhere that POP3 only supports INBOX folder and there's no other folder that you could manipulate. Is that true statement? if someone have some sample codes, can you please share?
I wonder if this will work?
Folder folder = store.getDefaultFolder(); folder = folder.getFolder("PROCESSED"); folder.open(Folder.READ_WRITE);
- 05-18-2011, 02:08 AM #2
- By oohay in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 6Last Post: 06-04-2010, 08:43 PM
- By Malathi in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 2Last Post: 06-04-2009, 01:42 PM
- By extempore in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2009, 04:33 PM
- By namarc in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 05-05-2008, 06:01 AM
- By an8086 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2007, 05:10 PM