Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Help with school task
- 05-17-2011, 05:30 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2011
- Rep Power
Help with school task
Hey guys, Ill be brief.
Remember those word searches you did on a piece of paper where you find a list of words in a block of 'random' letters? The program's objective is the same.
I need help with the interface on which this block of letters will be placed on.
Initially, I thought of a simple borderless table and then you would be able to select(and Highlight) letters. I ran into the wall that JTable doesn't support multiple unrelated cell selection, such as (1;2) and (2;4). What could alternative be?
It needs to be dynamic as the list of words will be pulled from a file, and then generated by the program, and then the interface from that.
Any suggestions, comment welcome. Thanks
- 05-17-2011, 06:06 PM #2
- 05-17-2011, 08:17 PM #3
Last edited by DarrylBurke; 05-17-2011 at 08:29 PM.
- By runningonclouds in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 03-19-2011, 09:23 AM
- By Zack in forum Forum LobbyReplies: 5Last Post: 11-28-2010, 05:09 AM
- By Addez in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 09-17-2010, 10:37 PM
- By sljkbn in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 10-28-2009, 02:07 PM
- By ccfdet in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-29-2009, 07:14 PM