Results 1 to 4 of 4
- 05-12-2011, 03:22 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2011
- Rep Power
How to create an executable from my java programm
Hey there peeps,
ive been writing a programm in Java and now i want to actually be able to use the programm on a few computers
but ofcourse i dont want everyone to have to install netbeans(the programm I use to create it) to run it,
so how do i create an exe or something like it that i can give to everyone that wants/needs to use my programm?
thx in advance,
- 05-12-2011, 03:30 PM #2
u have make ur program as ur jar ., so that u can able to run on others machine:) Small word can mean it more ,.
- 05-12-2011, 03:31 PM #3
for making as jar refer some .,sun site:) Small word can mean it more ,.
- 05-12-2011, 04:32 PM #4
- By sarwar1234 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-07-2011, 09:29 PM
- By Jonatan10 in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 12-23-2010, 04:42 PM
- By sarwar1234 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 09-27-2010, 06:10 PM
- By Riaz Ali in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 08-03-2010, 09:20 AM
- By castiel in forum New To JavaReplies: 13Last Post: 02-24-2010, 04:04 PM