Results 21 to 27 of 27
A few thoughts,...
- First of all, please take a deep breath and calm down.
- Next please realize that Darryl's post was mainly directed at pugazhendhi who posted a bit of bad code as a recommendation to you, a post that I've since deleted.
- Next, why are you helping someone with a Java program if you don't know how to code Java? Shouldn't they be the ones posting their questions here since increasing your understanding of Java isn't going to help them one bit.
- Next, if you think someone is attacking you personally, report it to us, the mods and we may take corrective action if we see fit. Otherwise if you disagree with a post here, you may simply want to ignore it. Otherwise your attacks on the poster may be seen by others here as an attack on the forum in general, and others who may have previously been inclined to help you may avoid doing so. As we say here, "just sayin'".
- 05-12-2011, 11:54 PM #22Member
- Join Date
- May 2011
- Rep Power
I explained many many many many times I am new to this - I thought it would be something he could use and I could do easily. I was wrong. I thought if I looked for code that I could make it work. I was wrong. I thought if I posted to forums and asked for help I would at least get some advice - BOY WAS I EVER WRONG!!!! Flaming is flaming and being mean spirited is just that. While in the Real World you might be terrified of me, on here hiding behind a computer armed with a little knowledge you may feel like a God. But understand this - I don't NEED to be liked, I never have and never will. I asked for help - it is not a mistake I will make on here again.
I have requested my membership be removed because at the end of the day the pettiness on here DOES NOT MATTER. You didn't win, you didn't do anything positive except show what a bunch of bitter little people you are. I have trained special needs people and the elderly how to use a computer - just a kind word or a little help and they were so excited and worked twice as hard to get it. And I will state it again - if you cannot say anything nice DO NOT say anything at all. I will never make the mistake of asking for help on here again. Fini - DONE.
- 05-13-2011, 08:12 AM #23
thank u veronicad ., i dont know what these forum memebers are thinking .,if u people ., cant help him , then dont talk about others code ., even no one is perfect in his life ., if u people ., are born genius ., others cannot be like that ., if they refer from otheresite ., they going to get the code ., only ., there also ., so whats in that to solve ., here and post the code ., this is not a place to advice others ., anyone can help .,others ., if they know about that ., topic ., in the same manner i helped him ., with the code ., what the fault u find on that ., and deleted my post ., i just edited few lines on that code , what vernicod already solved that code .,
pls be patient on others too ., if u r genius ,. then - urself ., so that others can grow.,:) Small word can mean it more ,.
- 05-13-2011, 11:38 AM #24
What happened, tried to make a fast buck on the side hoping some sod would give you usable code here? Next time, try to make an honest buck and don't claim skills that you don't have.
Or is the story just window-dressing for your lack of ability to complete your homework?
My thoughts exactly Darryl. This is a pathetic attempt to get others to do her academic assignment. Who ever heard of having a deadline for helping an elderly friend with a non-academic project? What kind of fool does he/she take us for?
- 05-13-2011, 04:30 PM #26What kind of fool does he/she take us for?
- 05-13-2011, 04:54 PM #27Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2008
- Rep Power
I don't NEED to be liked, I never have and never will.
I will never make the mistake of asking for help on here again. Fini - DONE.
- By leoshiner in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 05-01-2011, 01:28 PM
- By javadingbat in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 02-11-2011, 09:15 PM
- By jadeite100 in forum XMLReplies: 0Last Post: 12-05-2010, 07:17 PM
- By Alexey Slepov in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 1Last Post: 03-25-2010, 12:48 PM
- By nicromonicon in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-12-2009, 05:14 PM