Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Running from BlueJ
- 05-06-2011, 01:43 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2011
- Rep Power
Running from BlueJ
I'm just starting to learn Java and I like BlueJ, except for one thing.
To run the code I have to compile, switch windows, and run it through a context menu and a popup window. Why the heck isn't there just a "compile and run" option on the editor
Is there anyway to add something like this?
- By samd89 in forum Other IDEsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-06-2010, 05:59 PM
- By miney in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 10-25-2010, 01:13 PM
- By Cid17 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 06-29-2009, 08:38 PM
- By zoe in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 07:07 AM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-07-2007, 03:28 PM