Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Learning - Uni vs Job
- 05-05-2011, 05:47 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
- Rep Power
Learning - Uni vs Job
I am wondering, I am studying programming at college where we are currently focusing on Java. In total 1 year will be spent on Java before moving onto C#. My question is how much did you guys that are working as professional Java programmers learn at college compared to when you started in the work force. I feel that when we finish Java in around 9 weeks we have still only scratched the surface, there so many other classes that we have not discussed in the API. Thanks.
- 05-05-2011, 08:21 AM #2
Responded here : Knowledge - Uni vs Job
GoldestJava Is A Funny Language... Really!
Click on * and add to member reputation, if you find their advices/solutions effective.
- By Learning Java in forum New To JavaReplies: 14Last Post: 09-30-2010, 10:54 PM
- By Learning Java in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2010, 10:03 PM
- By Vipan Konnect in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 11-21-2009, 05:29 PM
- By Mr.Beans in forum Forum LobbyReplies: 3Last Post: 05-05-2009, 11:40 PM
- By Derkins in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 04-09-2009, 03:46 AM