Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: playing music while program runs
- 05-04-2011, 04:50 PM #1
playing music while program runs
don't know if this even is possible...
but i would like to get a music file to play while the program is running..
(program would be a sort of easy RPG where you need to cross a maze)
any idea if this is possible and how this could be implemented?
every bit of help is appreciated. ^^
- 05-04-2011, 05:47 PM #2
- Join Date
- Sep 2008
- Voorschoten, the Netherlands
- Blog Entries
- Rep Power
Joscenosillicaphobia: the fear for an empty beer glass
- 05-04-2011, 06:16 PM #3
- By abhinavhardikar in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-07-2010, 05:17 AM
- By livnihai in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2009, 03:47 PM
- By AWPtic in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2009, 07:35 PM
- By MeathUltra in forum NetBeansReplies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2008, 06:38 AM
- By carderne in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 08-05-2008, 02:09 PM