Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: MSComm control
- 05-03-2011, 12:30 PM #1
- 05-03-2011, 01:39 PM #2
You need to explain what functionality you require. What does MSComm provide?
- 05-05-2011, 08:21 AM #3
In vb6 (old project), Microsoft Comm Control to communicate with the serial port, it receives data automatilcally and display the datas in textboxes.. because the serial device given the data (RX) to the COM Port every second.
i want to do the same process in java. so which control is suitable to communicate i.e., get the data automaticlly from the serial port..
am using rxtxcomm package to communicate with the serial port..
Jagan R | Software Programmer
- By ellias2007 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 09-05-2010, 06:05 PM
- By Torgero in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 03-11-2009, 01:14 AM
- By chandransuraj in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 0Last Post: 01-28-2009, 03:17 PM
- By jazz2k8 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-14-2008, 03:06 PM
- By thebillybobjr in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2008, 05:52 PM