Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: abstract method-abstract class
- 04-29-2011, 07:57 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
- Rep Power
abstract method-abstract class
I am new to java technology.
I have one doubt in the following program.
public abstract void m1();
while compiling i am getting like
Test.java:1: Test is not abstract and does not override abstract method m1() in Test
what does it mean.
could you explain what the exact meaning of this compile time error.
Simply, only abstract classes and interfaces can have abstract methods.
- By rgeurts in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 04-14-2011, 12:42 PM
- By cc11rocks in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 02-19-2011, 05:32 AM
- By just_in_deed in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 3Last Post: 08-13-2010, 05:57 AM
- By Santoshbk in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 02-11-2009, 11:51 AM
- By Macca07 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-21-2008, 01:20 AM