Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Tower Defense problems
- 04-29-2011, 04:00 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
- Rep Power
Tower Defense problems
I am making a simple (the most advanced things I know are 'while' loops and basic recursion, and I've only got 2 weeks to do the project) tower defense for a computer science final project. I've got most of it down, but I'm having several problems which I would appreciate help with.
1: how can I determine a range (max distance in a circle where the tower can pick a target to fire at) for my towers?
2: how can I make the Projectile class fired by the towers track and move toward the target creep passed to it by the creating tower?
3: how can I make the Projectile class detect when it is close enough to a creep to damage it and control itself?
- 04-29-2011, 04:13 PM #2
- By rdjava in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 31Last Post: 01-17-2011, 12:12 PM
- By Katanagas in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 10-25-2010, 07:40 PM
- By michaeln31 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 10-23-2010, 01:52 PM
- By bulldog in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-11-2009, 01:35 PM
- By elad_bj in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 04-07-2009, 04:45 AM