Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: Java Stack and Queue
- 04-25-2011, 12:08 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
- Rep Power
Java Stack and Queue
From Data Construction, I learned two constructions - Stack and Queue. Stack is FILO and Queue is FIFO. My question is that in Java, if we want to use Stack and Queue, do we need to create two classes to implement there two functions?
Last edited by jeanjiang; 04-25-2011 at 12:15 PM.
- 04-25-2011, 12:44 PM #2
Java SE API documentation. If you have you'd see that those classes (not 'functions') are implemented for you.
JosWhen people rob a bank they get a penalty; when banks rob people they get a bonus.
- 04-25-2011, 01:24 PM #3
- 04-25-2011, 03:19 PM #4When people rob a bank they get a penalty; when banks rob people they get a bonus.
- By Cylab in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 08-20-2010, 03:13 PM
- By fullmetaljacket in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 05-19-2009, 08:49 PM
- By daletron3030 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-18-2009, 07:13 AM
- By Java Tip in forum java.langReplies: 0Last Post: 04-12-2008, 09:49 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 11-20-2007, 06:17 PM