Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Confused about graphics
- 04-23-2011, 11:16 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
- Rep Power
Confused about graphics
I am writing a program for school, and I have several different classes made and everything is working perfectly, however I need to add a logo to my frames. I have read the book, and the java site but I am still confused. How do I make one class for the frame with the graphic in it and then attatch it to all my other classes and gui frames that will be printed out?
If someone could explain this step by step for me I would really appreciate it.
- 04-24-2011, 07:03 AM #2
- By Need Help in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 03-04-2011, 06:18 PM
- By Ziden in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-08-2011, 07:30 PM
- By angeltiner in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 6Last Post: 04-11-2010, 01:43 AM
- By prof.deedee in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 10-30-2009, 11:32 PM
- By ratb0y in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 02-14-2009, 04:34 PM