Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 04-22-2011, 11:24 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
- Rep Power
Need help with JFrame and Managers.
I am building a Java Desktop Application.
I will build a nice GUI, but also with managers for the data.
I was questioning:
Where do I have to write those managers with their instances? Do I have to write them in the code of the main JFrame or in a different stand-alone class?
Can someone advice me in this?
You're better off to do your data manipulation in a non-GUI class, and often in a background thread if they are cpu and or time intensive. You might want to check Google and Wikipedia for information on the MVC or model view control design pattern for more information.
- By Ghosh Arpita in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 12-01-2010, 10:21 AM
- By Splat in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 10-14-2009, 05:41 AM
- By islamfunny in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 4Last Post: 08-15-2008, 02:19 AM
- By AJG in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 04-06-2008, 02:43 AM
- By gmioannou in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2007, 05:12 AM