Results 21 to 22 of 22
Thread: Double subtraction
- 04-21-2011, 05:55 AM #21
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
- Richmond, Virginia
- Blog Entries
- Rep Power
@op: if none of this makes much sense to you, consider re-reading it. I understand that you may not read this, however; you need to learn to think, it's not easy sometimes. The better you become at learning on your own now, the more helpful it will become later. I haven't read that article either and I understand it's a very lengthy article but it has plenty of good information for you, should you apply yourself.
- 04-21-2011, 09:03 AM #22
Beginner or not, if he doesn't understand terminology there is always google. I know that whenever I'm trying to understand something I may spend hours on google reading articles and looking up terms I don't understand before asking for a handout.
Though, arguments over the web are useless. I would've posted something like "Good luck with the next guy."
- Use [code][/code] tags when posting code. That way people don't want to stab their eyes out when trying to help you.
- +Rep people for helpful posts.
- By JanieRae in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 04-22-2010, 05:09 AM
- By GPB in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 03-26-2010, 11:40 AM
- By silversurfer2in in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 02-12-2010, 03:51 PM
- By cravi85 in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 5Last Post: 03-21-2009, 10:32 PM
- By greenbean in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 01-12-2009, 09:39 AM