Results 21 to 22 of 22
- 04-16-2011, 09:36 PM #21
It works when I use notepad.exe, calc.exe and I haven't really tested more than that. I'm not sure why the direct paths aren't working for those files.
I got Apache and MySQL to kind of work, they launch... But they don't work. I get errors that look like this
Apache could not be started.
- Use [code][/code] tags when posting code. That way people don't want to stab their eyes out when trying to help you.
- +Rep people for helpful posts.
- 04-17-2011, 08:24 AM #22
- By gmcouto in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 05-14-2010, 10:42 AM
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-21-2010, 11:28 AM
- By swapnilnawale in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2009, 10:23 PM
- By nhabibi in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 11Last Post: 07-02-2008, 01:35 AM
- By crookshank in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 06-05-2008, 02:41 PM