Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Input/ output file
- 04-15-2011, 11:11 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
- Rep Power
Input/ output file
Hi every one
am new in java , am just try to TEACH myself by books and so on. I faced this problem yesterday .. Can any one tell how i can read file its content like this :
i wanna read each column alone.
PS || i tried the array .. but i dunno how i have to determine its size .
Last edited by 3MAD; 04-15-2011 at 11:13 AM.
- 04-15-2011, 12:59 PM #2
suppose you read the file with the content above line by line. when a line is readed you could use the method split(" ") to split the numbers with this example
String numbers = line.split(" ");
and use an arraylist instead of array. try and post your code that make troubles ....
- By stefan2892 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-07-2011, 08:57 PM
- By edcaru in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 12-19-2010, 06:52 PM
- By renu in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 05-12-2010, 07:19 PM
- By collin389 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 11-11-2009, 06:34 PM
- By lavanya82 in forum XMLReplies: 0Last Post: 03-13-2009, 01:02 PM