Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Socket Max Length Question
- 04-13-2011, 08:21 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2010
- Rep Power
Socket Max Length Question
I am transferring a file from my JApplet through a socket to my server. It seems that my server socket receiver only reads in at most 65700 bytes at a time. Anything larger than that breaks my program.
1) Can I enlarge the 65700 limit? 100000 would be great.
2) If I cannot enlarge it, how can I read the data in sections to form one file at the end?
- By Ambergahill in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 11-10-2010, 02:20 AM
- By newbiejava in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2010, 01:18 PM
- By Psyclone in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 03-10-2010, 03:12 AM
- By hemant in forum NetworkingReplies: 6Last Post: 07-13-2008, 06:28 PM
- By paul in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2007, 07:26 PM