Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 04-10-2011, 04:58 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
- Rep Power
Help with DH key exchange and Blowfish
First of all - HELLO !
I start learning java and i have to say that its amazing language and really easy to understand. But like every1 sometimes we have problems and need help.
So, i`m making a proxy and now have problems with blowfish.
From first packet from server i received p,g serverIV, clientIV, ServerPublicKey.
So now i generate shared key, but i cant figure out how to decrypt packets using shared key and serverIV. So any1 can give me any example how to do that or something similar ?
- 04-10-2011, 10:06 PM #2
Sorry, I don't know anything about this but I wanted to note that this should be moved to Java Servlets.
- By arminka in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 0Last Post: 10-05-2010, 05:05 PM
- By Neo Angelus in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 06-08-2010, 05:38 PM
- By askinne2 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 05-03-2010, 12:25 AM
- By Gustavo in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2010, 10:38 PM
- By jeeprogrammer in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 09-26-2009, 04:30 AM