Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 46 of 46
  1. #41
    JosAH's Avatar
    JosAH is offline Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Voorschoten, the Netherlands
    Posts
    13,734
    Blog Entries
    7
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tolls View Post
    I would agree, but isn't it an awfully long way from Goa to Prague?
    Possibly; but first the loot has to go to Voorschoten where the international bank-note-ironing-facilities are located. They'll arrive at your place as if they were brand new; a bit later though, because our ironing process needs its time ...

    kindest regards,

    Jos ;-)
    cenosillicaphobia: the fear for an empty beer glass

  2. #42
    africanhacker is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    107
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Arrays are tiresome and prohibitive in that if you set a size for them you can't work beyond that size, try the ArrayList

  3. #43
    Tolls is offline Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    12,185
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JosAH View Post
    Possibly; but first the loot has to go to Voorschoten where the international bank-note-ironing-facilities are located. They'll arrive at your place as if they were brand new; a bit later though, because our ironing process needs its time ...

    kindest regards,

    Jos ;-)
    I was thinking more of it being a long way for defenestrating.
    Or are you going to tell me there are other places you can defenestrate from?

  4. #44
    JosAH's Avatar
    JosAH is offline Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Voorschoten, the Netherlands
    Posts
    13,734
    Blog Entries
    7
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tolls View Post
    I was thinking more of it being a long way for defenestrating.
    Or are you going to tell me there are other places you can defenestrate from?
    Ah, yes, sorry for the misunderstanding; while the HQ of Defenestration Ltd is coincidentally located in Voorschoten too, we have facilties all over the world where we can supply the pointed sticks and hungry peasants for a fine defenestration ritual. Do you want to make a reservation? Head-first defenestration? Public festivities afterwards?

    kind regards,

    Jos ;-)
    cenosillicaphobia: the fear for an empty beer glass

  5. #45
    giorgi is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    yes i know that arraylists are better but i am a student and our teacher gave us exercise that uses an array

  6. #46
    giorgi is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by africanhacker View Post
    Arrays are tiresome and prohibitive in that if you set a size for them you can't work beyond that size, try the ArrayList
    yes i know that arraylists are better but i am a student and our teacher gave us exercise that uses an array

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-05-2014, 10:12 PM
  2. increase pixel size
    By rosh72851 in forum New To Java
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-31-2012, 08:30 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-18-2011, 09:22 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-27-2008, 05:46 AM
  5. gridbaglayout: increase/decrease size of components.
    By newtojava7 in forum New To Java
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-28-2008, 08:22 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •