Results 21 to 24 of 24
Thread: order of sequence
- 04-14-2011, 07:45 PM #21
Yeah I mistyped, I meant recursive loop.
I still remember in my first Tic-Tac-Toe game, What I did was first search for all places where the opponent would win, otherwise it predicts future moves and places a tile accordingly.
- 04-14-2011, 07:53 PM #22
- 04-14-2011, 08:11 PM #23
Whoa! I have some knowledge of A* and come to think about it, it does sound a bit like what I used. I will have to look for that Tic-Tac-Toe game.
I have never heard of Minimax though :D
- 04-14-2011, 08:29 PM #24
- By aizen92 in forum New To JavaReplies: 25Last Post: 12-29-2010, 12:58 PM
- By ŖàΫ ỏƒ Ңόρę in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 03-25-2010, 07:59 AM
- By Predz in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-31-2009, 02:30 AM
- By rocky in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 0Last Post: 04-27-2009, 09:35 PM
- By Punter in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 02-10-2009, 08:04 AM