Starting Pseudo-Code For My Asignment?
Greetings fellow Java users. I have a new assignment that is due this Thursday, at 10:00 PM.
It's a pretty big difficulty jump from my last assignment, so I was wondering if you could start me off with a basic pseudo-code template?
Here is the assignment:
Please complete following tasks in the NetBeans.
Please create a project called MyBankingAssignment in NetBeans, and then load all classes and interfaces in the attached zip into this project. Now, please write a CreditCardAccount class according to following requirements:
1. A credit card account is still identified by an account number.
2. Description of the account is still required for recording account nick name and promotion information.
3. It still needs to track account balance.
4. The opening balance and opening date are recorded when a credit card account is open.
5. The credit account needs to compute the monthly interest based on the current account balance and monthly interest rate.
6. The credit account allows customers to pay their payment that is not over the current balance any time.
7. The credit account allows customers to use the credit card to make purchase as long as the account balance is not over the given credit line.
8. The CreditCardAccount class should implement the CreditAccount inteface.
Please (1) write a CreditCardAccount class according to the above requirements; (2) write a tester class CreditCardAccountTester in which please write at least 2 testing cases for each method you defined in the CreditCardAccount class (3) pack all files (with path) in the project into a zip file named as <Your Full Name>-mybanking.zip
And here is the attached zip with the classes and interfaces:
Thanks in advance.