Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: What is acm.program?
- 04-03-2011, 09:09 PM #1
What is acm.program?
I was just watching a Stanford open courseware video on java programming and I saw that they imported a class called acm.program and I was wondering if any of you guys knew how to use this library in an IDE like Netbeans or Eclipse. It seems that it is not automatically recognized so I was wondering if any of yall got in up and running.
You would need to download the library and then add it the Java build path either for Eclipse or NetBeans if you use one or the other or add it to your classpath if you're compiling from the command line.
- 04-04-2011, 12:39 AM #3
- By josh2992 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 04-02-2011, 01:57 PM
- By decgaid06 in forum New To JavaReplies: 13Last Post: 03-22-2011, 07:49 AM
- By Chewart in forum New To JavaReplies: 39Last Post: 11-18-2009, 07:53 PM
- By Java Tip in forum java.ioReplies: 0Last Post: 04-04-2008, 03:40 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2007, 10:33 PM