Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 04-03-2011, 02:34 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
- Rep Power
How do I retrieve data based on user input?
I have a java GUI form in Java. There are three text boxes; StudentID, StudentName, FinancialStatus. I created the database with these fields and established a connection. My question is this; I want the user to enter a student ID and click "Check" button. Then the program should check the database for that ID and display the corresponding StudentName and FinancialStatus. ID, Name and Status are all in one Access table. I require the coding to retrieve the name and the status based on the ID entered by the user. Any help will be highly appreciated...
Isn't one thread for this question enough? Closing this duplicate thread.
- By Kevinius in forum New To JavaReplies: 21Last Post: 04-03-2011, 09:53 AM
- By sharanya in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 3Last Post: 03-08-2011, 11:39 AM
- By seanfmglobal in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-13-2011, 06:43 AM
- By Jman85 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 11-11-2010, 07:15 AM
- By jaiminparikh in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 14Last Post: 02-13-2009, 10:07 PM