Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Question about cardlayout
- 04-02-2011, 08:57 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
- Rep Power
Question about cardlayout
I have looked at many cardlayout tutorials and examples and I have not been able to figure this situation out.
I am trying to create a GUI where the user can switch between multiple screens.
For example, there would be the welcome screen with a few buttons like Start Game, Instructions, Quit, etc....
When the user clicks on a button, it would bring them to the new screen.
Every example of cardlayout I have seen, there is usually a small panel of buttons that are constant. Is this a requirement for using cardlayout? Or can you have different buttons on your different panels for the navigation?
Or can you have different buttons on your different panels for the navigation?
Last edited by Fubarable; 04-02-2011 at 09:11 PM.
- By snieuw in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-08-2010, 07:03 PM
- By Kyle227 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 05-28-2010, 02:03 AM
- By newbie123 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2010, 12:53 AM
- By adeeb in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 06-07-2008, 08:52 PM
- By uncopywritable in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-05-2007, 10:43 PM