Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-27-2007, 05:50 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2007
- Rep Power
PC receive data via Bluetooth using JAVA
Hello there, I need a help form u guys, thanks advance~
I need to use JAVA to do a PC application which can accept/receive data from a mobile device using Bluetooth through some Bluetooth device plug on the PC.
I am using Netbean now and trying the JSR 82, but is this JSR 82 only for the J2ME application?
Can anyone give me some advises what is the way to do that and PLEASE point me some example links for that(most the link I can found are the J2ME examples), thanks very very much~
Edited by: toncoolx on Nov 26, 2007 7:46 PM
- By ahtiven in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-13-2009, 03:54 PM
- By jega_ms in forum Java ServletReplies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2008, 11:49 AM
- By mathias in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 07:48 AM
- By Felissa in forum Java ServletReplies: 1Last Post: 06-07-2007, 08:22 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-11-2007, 10:54 PM