Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: calculate the angel
- 03-28-2011, 06:31 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
- Rep Power
calculate the angel
i have a program that measures accelerometers angel.
so when the program starts i get a number representing at what angel the accelerometer is (if accelerometer is placed flat on the table it zero ). if i turn the accelerometer it gives me corresponding degrees.
what i want is that the program would store the maximum angel if the accelerometer was turned clock wise and the maximum angel if the accelerometer was turned anti-clock wise.
i hope this is a clear specification.
i have no idea how to do it just so you know the number varies from 0 360 received from accelerometer.
any suggestions will be greatly apreciated
- By imorio in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 11-07-2010, 11:47 PM
- By ram.west in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2008, 03:05 AM
- By sthack99 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 06-13-2008, 11:09 AM
- By toby in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-30-2007, 09:03 AM
- By Legoland in forum New To JavaReplies: 11Last Post: 07-02-2007, 06:01 PM