Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 03-21-2011, 05:24 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
- Rep Power
rollover image with text placement
I'm a new member and needing quick help for a client who wants to rollover images and show different text for each image in a single location. I normally use Dreamweaver to create my rollover images but don't have text associated with that. The image will be a link so the client can click on the rollover image to enter that section of the Web Site. The text location needs to be in a particular location down below the images and in one location. I will have as many a 20 images or more all with different titles.
I would like to use a java script since that's what I most familiar with.
I'm in the process of the design as we speak so I need help as soon as I can receive it.
Thanks ahead of time.
- By kish27 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 03-08-2011, 04:42 AM
- By AcousticBruce in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-12-2011, 11:43 PM
- By Addez in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 12-07-2010, 07:09 PM
- By ThomasH in forum Java 2DReplies: 2Last Post: 06-06-2010, 07:37 PM
- By rdtindsm in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 05-10-2009, 05:14 PM