Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Board Game arrays?
- 03-19-2011, 05:29 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
- Rep Power
Board Game arrays?
Hello! I'm writing a small board game. I have two calls to the random method that both generate a random number between 1 and six to simulate two dice. The dice are added together into an int called totalmove. Now, I have an array that starts at . When I roll the dice, I want it to move through the array like one would in a board game. So, it would start at zero, and then if I roll, say six, it moves six spaces through the array and then prints the space I'm at. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
What are you having problems with? The more specific the question, usually the more specific and helpful the answer.
- By abegade in forum Java 2DReplies: 8Last Post: 05-03-2011, 11:16 AM
- By corky1501 in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 02-09-2011, 04:18 AM
- By Don k in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 04-30-2010, 12:09 AM
- By tomitu in forum New To JavaReplies: 12Last Post: 02-27-2010, 06:31 PM
- By makanti in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 03-10-2009, 03:32 AM