Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-17-2011, 09:50 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
- Rep Power
Board Game, need some advice from more experienced Java programmers
For a school project we have chosen to use java as it's the only programming everyone language our project group knows + compatibility with Phidgets. The basic idea is that through an external hardware interface (Phidgets) data is getting read into a board game. This is the simple part!
Now we have to realize a board game. The board game itself is not hard and we could easily program it from scratch but as nobody ever created it before we seek some advise.
- Are there any easy to use Game Engine we can use for this?
- If we build it our self, what kind of memory management with sprites/animations do we need to take care of?
Thanks in advance!
- By DeadlyAK in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 2Last Post: 03-27-2012, 11:40 AM
- By Nighthawk in forum JDBCReplies: 2Last Post: 03-03-2011, 08:23 AM
- By corky1501 in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 02-09-2011, 03:18 AM
- By tomitu in forum New To JavaReplies: 12Last Post: 02-27-2010, 05:31 PM
- By makanti in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 03-10-2009, 02:32 AM