Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-17-2011, 12:22 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
- Rep Power
A program where a user enters digits which returns words using arrays
Okay so i have an assignment, where i have to create a user input for a user to enter 2 digits or less, and its suppose to return the corresponding number in words. I have to use arrays to do this. The program has to use three arrays: one that shows an index of the ones digits from zero to nine, a teens place for numbers ten to nineteen, and a two digits place, for numbers twenty to nintey. Each of these three methods (Mine are called "onesPlace", "printTeens", and "twoDigits") are called outside of "main" in messages that will ask the user for the digits and then print the results.
After hours of thinking, i've finally figured this out.
Last edited by Dev23; 03-18-2011 at 03:39 PM. Reason: I've figured out the answer myself after hours of trial and error
- By STANGMMX in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-23-2011, 12:37 AM
- By SNFA in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 10-09-2010, 05:22 AM
- By dragonwolf in forum New To JavaReplies: 11Last Post: 11-30-2009, 04:18 AM
- By sweetjava in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-19-2009, 03:54 AM