Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Multiple classes
- 03-16-2011, 03:58 PM #1
The only thing I am not so good at in Java programming is this multiple classes thing. I have already looked on internet and in my programming book to help me better understand. But I still don't 100% get it..... :(
So I am now making a program where you have 1 intro screen, with 2 buttons. And I would like that when you click a button another screen pops up. Where you can enter a text. Now I made a class for the intro screen.
But I would like that when the button is pushed another class is being executed. But I don't understand how to do such thing. How to make a new class.
Any good examples in here?
- 03-16-2011, 03:58 PM #2
- By superbriggs in forum Java 2DReplies: 1Last Post: 03-20-2011, 09:59 AM
- By sssss in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 14Last Post: 01-16-2011, 11:08 PM
- By sjaakie in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 10-10-2010, 02:48 PM
- By alacn in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-02-2010, 06:37 AM
- By Celletti in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 04-28-2010, 03:18 AM