Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 03-11-2011, 08:47 AM #1
The type XX cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class file
I have downloaded Java examples which use JAVA API for Allegrograh (A Semantic Web database) . However, when I run the examples as Java Application (within Eclipse), they work, but when I had tried to rewrite one to a Java bean that runs on Tomcat server, I get follow error:
An error occurred at line: 9 in the jsp file: /search.jsp
The type com.franz.agbase.AllegroGraphException cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files
It seems that all classpaths are setted correctly, because application works in Java Application mode. Maybe it is necessary to set some configurations for a server mode. ????
Thank you a lot of for your help.
Last edited by futuros; 03-11-2011 at 08:58 AM.
- 03-11-2011, 09:37 AM #2Moderator
- Join Date
- Apr 2009
- Rep Power
- By chizbox in forum EclipseReplies: 3Last Post: 07-01-2012, 05:09 PM
- By rannie04 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 12-13-2010, 11:00 PM
- By Harrie_KalaChakra in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2010, 10:19 AM
- By ykzforever in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 11-25-2008, 06:53 AM
- By doood123 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-18-2007, 11:41 AM