Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-10-2011, 10:52 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
- Rep Power
Java select Area of BufferedImage
I made a JFreeChart chart and put it into a BufferedImage
ChartRenderingInfo info = null; label.setIcon(new ImageIcon(chart.createBufferedImage(400, 400, info)));
now I wan't to lay a slider on top of it which i can drag among the BufferdImage so that i can select an area with it.
Do you have any idea where I can find that?
Already did a lot of Google research but either I'm too stupid or there is no way for BufferedImages to do this.
Thanks in advance
- By mame in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 01-27-2011, 09:08 AM
- By r00tb33r in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 06-16-2010, 07:29 AM
- By nadiatos in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 1Last Post: 03-11-2010, 07:24 PM
- By SaiPrasad@Sella in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 0Last Post: 02-09-2009, 08:23 AM