Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Image array into table
- 03-10-2011, 04:11 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
- Rep Power
Image array into table
Hello, hope you can help me with this!
I currently have a php script that spits all the images in a given folder into this script, which then displays the images in sequence in a slideshow.
What i need the script to do instead of making is slideshow of one image at a time, is to display ALL the images together in a table.
Is that even possible?
Thanks in advance for your insight! Here's the script...
document.getElementById("slideshow").setAttribute( "src", "images/headshots/"+galleryarray[curimg])
curimg=(curimg<galleryarray.length-1)? curimg+1 : 0
<div style="width: 170px; height: 400px">
<img id="slideshow" src="images/headshots/1.jpg" />
- 03-10-2011, 04:42 AM #2
- By reik6149 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 09-16-2010, 01:55 PM
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 09-10-2010, 12:48 PM
- By Stephen Douglas in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 04-10-2010, 03:01 PM
- By blessed07 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-06-2010, 03:47 PM
- By ber1023 in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 01-07-2010, 04:45 AM