Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Receiving code review
- 03-08-2011, 05:31 AM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
- Richmond, Virginia
- Blog Entries
- Rep Power
Receiving code review
I am currently working on programming a calculator gui based program. I am pretty confident that any problems I run into I will be able to run out, and I currently have quite a bit left to implement, however; I was wondering if anyone knows of a site where I can post the finished code and get reviews/criticism/etc. It's only my second real program, and I want to be told where I am going wrong and what kind of improvements I can make.
I am not 100% sure, but I believe on GUI programs I use the MVC pattern. I don't really have a great idea of how the MVC pattern is(I will soon, I am reading a book on design patterns) but on large(ish) gui programs I have been creating one class which works as the actual class(does calculations on command line), and one class which uses the gui.
For the calculator class I have one part set values, add, divide, perform equals, etc, and then I "hook" them into the gui.
I know lots of explaining to really just ask the following.
Any sites I can go to receive criticism and review?
- By mensaFool in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 03-08-2010, 04:27 PM
- By ajbj in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-25-2009, 08:37 AM
- By Saradus in forum New To JavaReplies: 12Last Post: 07-05-2009, 01:01 PM
- By redasu in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 11-09-2008, 01:58 PM
- By saeedsubedar in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 14Last Post: 06-25-2008, 05:25 AM