Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 02-22-2011, 12:14 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
- Rep Power
Problem with combining charset and enctype
I am using a jsp which contain file uploading and form input datas. When submitting the form i didn't get form data's in the servlet. In jsp i use
"<meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">"
<form name="myform" action="Upload" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data" onsubmit="return validate()">
But after submitting i am getting field values as null in servlet. I use request.getParameter("field name") in servlet.
Can anybody please help me in solving this issue. I need to get field values in servlet as well as uploading the file also.
- By meth in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-20-2011, 12:35 PM
- By fresh83 in forum New To JavaReplies: 14Last Post: 12-28-2009, 08:52 AM
- By geekdad in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-17-2009, 01:27 AM
- By devu1982 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 03-03-2009, 04:00 PM
- By kewlgeye in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 04-22-2008, 09:58 AM