Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 02-16-2011, 11:40 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
- Rep Power
Could not create Java Virtual Machine
Ok first of all not sure this is the place i'm supposed to start this thread but here goes.
Bout 3 days ago this started to happened after i installed my updates from MP3 Rocket,i have the latest version of java 6/24(updated) and the newest version of MP3 Rocket 6.0.2(updated).I'm running Windows XP Home 32-bit,AVG(anti-virus)+Malwarebytes+Superantispyware(program) i have even tried a system restore (didn't work).Have scanned and re scanned and nothing is found,so my PC is clean (hopefully).
Anyhow the prob. is --> When i start my MP3 Rocket i get an error message that says ( Could not Create the Java Virtual Machine) have been in contact w/MP3 and Microsoft, they both say to do a fresh install of Java.So now comes the deleting all java related sources and restarting PC going too sun java and re-down loading Java restarting the PC all over again + the same with MP3 Rocket and still after 5 deletes + re-installs Still no luck in subduing this beast.
Would greatly appreciate any and all assistance with this matter:(
- By many in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 12-01-2008, 11:06 PM
- By davantmay in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2007, 11:53 PM
- By Albert in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2007, 09:48 PM
- By Heather in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 06-30-2007, 04:11 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-25-2007, 08:47 AM