Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: importing JCurses wont work!
- 02-16-2011, 08:46 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2010
- Rep Power
importing JCurses wont work!
im trying to import JCurses(yes i have Eric).
i've moved jcures.jar in to my project folder and i added it(Build Path -> Libaries -> Add JARs)
and it recognises the libary but when i try to do something with it(ex jcurses.system.CharColor();) it just say`s that it cant find it.
what to do?
- By vampire-elf in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 09-07-2010, 01:39 AM
- By Mark101 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 03-16-2010, 06:53 PM
- By cakepizza in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-01-2010, 11:19 PM
- By nmvictor in forum JDBCReplies: 3Last Post: 10-26-2009, 11:42 AM
- By Sticks_ll in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 06-12-2008, 04:19 AM