Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: How to create a Keystore File
- 02-14-2011, 12:04 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
- Rep Power
How to create a Keystore File
I need help in creating a keystore file.
Application server used is Tomcat.
Here I am using database connection strings fopr connecting to a database.So i need to make that connection strings secure. For that i need a keystore file, and mention the databse connection strings in that keystore file. So that when i try to connect to a databse the code will access the keystore file and decrypt (bcoz conncetion strings will be encrypted) the connection strings and login to the database.
I finished my code how to read the keystore file from a specific location..But the thing is i need help in creating keystore file and how to mention the database connection strings in that keystore file.
Thanks in Advance.
Last edited by Tulsa; 02-15-2011 at 03:47 PM.
- By mauro in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2011, 02:02 PM
- By Nicolas741000 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-14-2010, 09:39 PM
- By ferdinandfly in forum Java AppletsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-14-2010, 03:36 PM
- By techbossmb in forum Java AppletsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-30-2009, 07:31 PM
- By OrangeDog in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 04-30-2009, 02:50 AM