Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 02-13-2011, 05:37 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
- Rep Power
FileWriter choosing a folder to save
I'm just writing about writing to files and use FileWriter. I am using netbeans. I was wondering when a FileWriter object is created is there any way to specify which folder the file is saved to?
Because when I call this on my project it just saved it in the main folder of the netbeans project and looks pretty messy when alot of files are saved.
FileWriter writer = new FileWriter(filename); writer.write(data); writer.close();
- 02-13-2011, 06:06 PM #2
in java you can use a JFileChooser to open or save file. for more details look here
- By doha786 in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 08-03-2012, 10:47 AM
- By anantth in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2010, 12:46 PM
- By Teodor__b in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-19-2010, 02:13 PM
- By manjuns in forum LuceneReplies: 1Last Post: 10-24-2009, 03:10 AM
- By xcallmejudasx in forum Jobs DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 08-14-2009, 11:30 AM