Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 02-13-2011, 12:22 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2010
- Rep Power
Trying to get Java advanced imaging working
I'm trying to add java advanced imaging.
I am using netbeans,
It keeps saying jai is not found.
I have attempted to install jai, there are 3 files that I need to install with windows according to java documentation.
The first installs and saves some files on C:\jai-1_1_2
The other 2 say that i need JRE 1.3 and JDK 1.3 ... ive already got 1.6
I'm trying to get the
There is also a
with 1 file... jai-1_1_2-windows-i586-jar
Not exactly sure what do with that
Anybody help me please
- 02-13-2011, 03:13 AM #2
Have you included any applicable libraries in your project? You need to get properties on your project, look at the Libraries tab. Add libraries to the compile time tab and the runtime tab. For some native code execution, you might also need to add a flag to the run tab for java launch parameters:
This seems to be the case for things like JOGL and LWJGL.
- By panagath in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-13-2011, 02:29 AM
- By vedarthk in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 16Last Post: 08-08-2010, 08:21 PM
- By PHANTOMIAS in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2010, 02:43 PM
- By aga010607 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-24-2009, 02:43 PM
- By Zebra in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 05-02-2008, 01:26 AM