Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Find and Replace in Text File
- 02-12-2011, 09:58 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
- Rep Power
As this question has nothing to do with Swing and so is in the wrong forum, I will move it to the New To Java section.
Poster, have you tried reading in the file, and writing it out to a new file, changing the word when you get to it. Then deleting the original file and renaming the new file?
- 02-13-2011, 03:01 AM #3
- By PureAwesomeness in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 07-06-2009, 03:38 AM
- By gezzel in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2008, 05:04 PM
- By hamish10101 in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 01-17-2008, 06:51 AM
- By look4 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 11-24-2007, 01:27 AM
- By JavaForums in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 04-26-2007, 11:15 AM