Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Generating number sequences
- 11-15-2007, 04:32 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2007
- Rep Power
Generating number sequences
I have managed to build my first java application which generates a sequence of numbers, formats them as a string (i.e. 10 reads as 00010), adds a delimiter and outputs them to a text file.
This all works however the performance is atrocious! I have tried several ways of generating my output string but none of them come close to the same application I wrote in perl.
Bearing in mind I am aiming to generate a text file with numbers of up to 1000000 what suggestions does anyone have as to the best way to accomplish this?
- By acidacid in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-14-2007, 04:44 AM
- By JavaForums in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2007, 10:34 PM
- By JavaForums in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 05-06-2007, 05:58 AM
- By orchid in forum JDBCReplies: 5Last Post: 04-19-2007, 04:47 PM